blog 9
- What are the biggest challenges to regular exercise and a healthy diet that you face? How are these challenges going to change for you over the next five years?
The challenges for regular exercise and going on a diet for me is the determination. I go through looking at myself everyday saying I need to do it and I never do. I know that sounds bad but I have people around me as well who enable me to stay the way I am. I ask my friend if he wants to exercise with me three times a week and he always says oh will start on Monday. That phrase has been said in my family too and then Monday comes around and it never happens. I've been learning just to start and finish on my own because I need to exercise and eat properly for myself. I already let 4 years slip by me pretty fast and I'm not going to let the next five years pass. I am currently on an exercise plan and I'm figuring out the eating plan though. It is really hard with temptations around me on a regular basis and someone who is always wanting to eat out.
Kristina
ReplyDeleteI understand exactly what you are going through. I have noticed that I cannot expect anyone to do anything with me. Monday and come and gone for years now. I had to realize being physically active is something I must do alone. I have done something to keep myself active. The best workout I have noticed is cleaning. It is also a stress reliever for me and it makes your significant other think you are just cleaning. I know you can do it. U seem like a very strong individual even though you may not think so . I have faith in you!!
Angela
Dear Kristina,
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard to get started when everyone is encouraging you not to do something. It’s no easy task but you did exactly what I have done and continue doing by making the choice myself. Working out helps me relieve stress every day, and after a while you start meeting people at the gym and they encourage you and it so helpful. Eating is also very important, putting healthy food in your body will enable you body to respond faster to your exercise. Keep up the good work I know you can do it.